Get In Touch If You Need
Disposable Face Masks
TCM team is a bunch of gaming enthusiasts, who has spend years in the gaming industry and to us its only natural to reach out to our network and offer assistance to our friends their families in this COVID-19 crisis time. We believe that in such times everyone can do their small bit of contribution, so we want to share what we have with people in need.
We have 20,000 disposable surgical face masks arriving in London next week. We would like to give away for FREE to friends and their families working in the Sports, Gaming and Payment industry as priorities. If anyone might need them, please contact us here. This is limited quantity – First come, First served!
We Are Giving Away
20,000 Disposable Surgical Masks
World Health Organisation (WHO) advice on who and how to use them:
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.